Please read all instructions before submitting your abstract for the State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium (SNCURCS). When you have read the instructions and are ready to submit your abstract, visit the Abstract Submission Page.
- Students are encouraged to complete the abstract submission with their mentor.
- If you have any questions regarding the submission form, please contact the conference organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
NOTE: You will be asked to upload a .pdf of your abstract and paste it into the abstract form. Please use the word count function to make sure your abstract is 250 words or less.
Preview of abstract questions:
- Presenter Information
- Presenter Name
- Co-Presenter Last Name, First Name (up to 3 Co-Investigators)
- Co-Presenter Email
- Institution Information
- Name of your institution
- Mentor Information
- Mentor Name
- Mentor Email
- Abstract Information
- Subject Area (you will choose from a list of areas)
- Presentation Type
- Oral (including Performances)
- Poster (including Exhibits)
- Title of your presentation
- An abstract is a concise paragraph summary of your research project or creative work totaling 250 words or less.